Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

PO1 - Portsmouth

Bozza35
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Post Title: po1 3nj

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?

Yes, my place of work

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.- see above

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?

yes

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?

phone shows emergency only

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?

all

6) When did you first notice this issue?

2nd May

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs? - Permenant at my workplace

26 REPLIES 26

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Bozza35

The following is showing for your postcode. 

IMG_1115.PNG

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

That was supposed toi be finished 13th July. and does explin the last 14 weeks

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Bozza35 - I’ve checked the coverage in your area and you should get good 2G, 3G and 4G.

Your local sites currently look to be performing fine and aren’t showing any issues.

As @BandOfBrothers mentioned above, there is some planned work due to start in your area tomorrow, so this may improve things.

In the meantime, try changing your phones network settings to 2G only as this should improve things for calls and texts.

Jenny, I have tried that and still have nothing!! My phone is currently only usable as a door stop! I can however use an 02 or ee phone as much as i might want!! Unfortunatly i have zero confidence that the scheduled maintenance will make a blind bit of difference as it hasnt any of the 6-7 times it has happened in the past!

All planned maintenance has been completed and we are showing no issues and yet shock horror i can still not use my phone at work....shock horror!!

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Bozza35 So we can take a closer look into this, I've sent you a private message. A member of our team will then be in touch as soon as possible.

Shock horror, all works ahve been complete and the wedsite says no outstanding issues and yet nothing has changed!! Still cant use my phone!!

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I can see we've received your latest email @Bozza35.

We'll be in touch as soon as possible to assist you further.

Another month has passed and yet again there is no change and no improvement 4+ months and counting, wonder if this will be resolved before my contracts are up for renewal!!