Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

POOR SIGNAL

oviticu
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

In the last 4 weeks Vodafone has poor signal and lost internet connection many times. Has anyone else suffered the same?

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @oviticu 

Signal has been good in my area.

A good tool to use is the Vodafone status-checker which when you input your postcode shows your mast status for both local and surrounding masts if you zoom out on the map.

Also there are some good tips and a template to use in the Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template. 

You could try your sim card in another phone to test whether it's your phone or your sim card.

Sim Cards can be replaced by contacting customer services and asking for a blank sim card to be sent and performing a sim swap at home or pop into a Vodafone Highstreet Store with ID and they'll do it for you.

Also resetting your network settings in the phone's settings can help.

Sometimes the issue can be mast congestion which should clear up on its own.

Please use the template in the link and paste it back here with your answers.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Is not only about me, I know many friends using Vodafone has the same problem. I don't care what STATUS CHECKER is telling me if I losing internet connection 10 times a day. 

BandOfBrothers

Fair enough @oviticu 

It would lend weight to all of you if each of those affected can contact Customer services or come here to add to your thread so the Vodafone Social Media Team's can pass this onto their Networking Teams.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Farai
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@oviticu If your area looks fine on the coverage checker, I'd recommend that you drop our social media team a massage here with a few more details. They'd be more than happy to investigate and relay the details over to our network engineers if needed 👍