main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Network queries

Phone keeps cutting out

Highlighted
1: Seeker

For months now whenever I make a call the receiver either can’t hear me or stops hearing me midway through the conversation. I have to redial a number of times until they can hear me. 

I also get a missed call message when my phone didn’t go off in the first place. 

I’ve been trying to get in touch with an advisor for weeks but they’ve always been busy. I’m fed up of paying £45 a month for bad service. Both by the phone and Vodafone customer service. 

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
17: Community Champion

Hi @Nicola1987 

This may be a SIM fault where a replacement SIM may solve the issue.  Also check out this link for any network problems.

Network Queries

View more options
1: Seeker

For months now whenever I make a call the receiver either can’t hear me or stops hearing me midway through the conversation. I have to redial a number of times until they can hear me. 

I also get a missed call message when my phone didn’t go off in the first place. 

I’ve been trying to get in touch with an advisor for weeks but they’ve always been busy. I’m fed up of paying £45 a month for bad service. Both by the phone and Vodafone customer service. 

View more options

@Nicola1987 I'm sorry you're experiencing these issues with your calls, I know how important it is to stay connected! Please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.

If you're still experiencing the issue after completing these steps, post the template with your answers here and I'll have a member of the team get back to you as soon as possible.

View more options