main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Network queries

Phone won't ring for long enough

Highlighted
2: Seeker

After a couple of weeks of not receiving any voicemails which is strange, I today found out why.

When anybody calls my phone, it will not ring for any longer than 27-28 seconds before automatically terminating the call (I have my voicemail set to 30 seconds).

I have tried deactivating voicemail and the phone still terminates a call after 27-28 seconds.

I have put my sim in another phone, the phone will still not ring for more tha 27-28 seconds.

So after process of elimination, I guess this is a netowrk issue. I don't want to post my mobile number here and cannot via Vodafones 191 service get to talk to a human being as all I get is text messages sending me to unralted guides.

I would be grateful if anyone can tell me how I can report this Vodafone network issue, as voicemail is important to me!

Many thanks,

Daniel

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
17: Community Champion

Have you tried extending the amount of time your phone rings before it goes to Vodafone voicemail @dantheman9284 

How-do-I-increase-the-time-before-a-call-goes-to-voicemail..htm

Maybe then Live Chat or engage with one of the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries.

They have account access.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
17: Community Champion

Hi @dantheman9284 

From what you have written it sounds more of a voicemail issue, where your incoming calls are not being forwarded to your voicemail box.

The first thing to look at will be your divert settings from your online account, you can also look call divert settings from your phone. To cancel all diverts press ##002# call, you will then be able to turn on your voicemail by dialling 1211. There is further information and support for you on these links: 

Vodafone Support Voicemail 

How do I manage my call diverts?

If problems persists with your calls diverting to voicemail, contact Vodafone through the Customer Service channels, they will have the necessary account access.

View more options