main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Network queries

Planned Network coverage IP29

LawshallRow
2: Seeker

Planned Coverage for the next 3 months shows an improvement in 4g coverage for the last 2 quarters? How can I confirm dates as sure signal no longer supported? 

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Mark

I've taken a look at the IP29 area on our Network status checker @LawshallRow, and both our 3G and 4G services are very strong. I can see you've advised that you're looking for an improvement to the 4G service in your area, please be aware that your Sure Signal only delivers a 3G service. If you're receiving a 4G connection at home, this will indicate that you're connecting to network and not the service being generated by your Sure Signal. If you'd like us to take a closer look at the network in your immediate area, we'll need your full postcode. If you prefer not to post this publicly, pop it in the Personal information section of your profile, this is only visible to our moderators and yourself. Alternatively, if you have a social media profile, reach out through one of our social channels and we'll be able to look into this for you.

View more options
LawshallRow
2: Seeker

Thank you for assisting, my full post code is IP29 4NZ

I am getting 1 dot of signal strength on 4g and the Vodafone app shows almost no 4g.  In the planned improvements in next three months it will be full signal in doors. This message has been showing since I checked in oct/Nov. My wife's S A40 cannot receive wi fi calling & is now useless on pay as you go thanks

View more options
Evie

Thank you for sending that info across @LawshallRow - I've checked your full postcode in our network status checker and can see that both 3G and 4G are only good outdoors. The planned network and maintenace can change depending on circumstances, when engineers can visit a site and if there is network outages already in the area that are being tended to. 

Have you set yourself up with text/email alerts for network updates in your area? If not, you can do so through the network status checker by tapping 'My Alerts'.

View more options