Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

RM6 - Chadwell Heath

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've complained about this before and nothing came of it but again 4G data is still extremely poor. Streaming videos and using the internet on 4G is painful.

Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Around a mile or so

What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? See Profile

Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone? Yes

What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs? Slow or non-existent speeds on 4G

Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all? 4G Only

When did you first notice this issue? On-going

Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs? Permanent issue

Screenshot_20170826-193722.jpg

20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alex,

Is there an update on this? I had a call last week from an engineer who advised that there was a fault with one of the panels on the mast that points in my direction which is why the internet hasnt been working as it should. It's still not working and I've not had an update.

Thanks 

Gareth

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous - There’s no further update that we’re able to provide at the moment.

However, I can see our teams are still working on the issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any update on this? I noticed that the issue is no longer on the coverage/issue site but there’s planned works on the 22nd? 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We're continuing to investigate this @Anonymous.

Once we receive any further updates we'll add this to the thread.

Anonymous
Not applicable

What does that even mean? 

Why was was the issue closed on the coverage/issues checker? 

The length of of time this has taken is ridiculous.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Anonymous I can see on 22 September 2017 your local serving site (30983) has been back on air with all 4G sectors working correctly. This has since been monitored and now INC3065558 has been closed, due to the improved test results. 

If you're still experiencing issues with this, please perform speedtests and post back your results including the date, time and location. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Screenshot_20171008-140054.jpg

That was a moment ago and  It's still not great and 3G isn't doing that well either.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually, I lie, 3G is doing well.

Screenshot_20171008-141359.jpg

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us @Anonymous, I'm glad to hear your 3G is performing ok.

So we can feed this back to our Engineers, please provide us with at least three timed speedtests using 4G in the location on your profile, along with the date and time that they were taken.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Natasha,

Screenshot_20171009-214904.jpg