main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Network queries

Roaming Brazil

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Currently roaming in Brazil. Data works fine  but I cannot make any outgoing calls to the UK, I have been able to call other countries on occasion. Tried with 00 before 44 and +44, fust three beeps or nothing at all.

Tried turning on-off the phone (OnePlus 5T), and manually selecting networks (problem is identical on both TIM, VIVO and Oi)

I can't call Vodafone easily for obvious reasons.

It's unlikely to be my handset, as it is dual SIM and the other SIM is working fine.

I need 3rd line support but how to get to it?

Thank you,

View more options
1 REPLY 1
17: Community Champion

Hi @Inha 

The only way you are going to get this solved is by contacting Vodafone.  Follow this link, there is a live chat link What should I do if I don’t have data or signal while abroad? 

Alternatively, you can contact Vodafone from any other phone on this number from abroad +44 7836 121 121.

You can also send a Facebook or Twitter DM by following this link: Contact the Vodafone Social Media Team 

View more options