Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

S8 - Sheffield

Abbie10
1: Seeker

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? It happens everywhere I travel to. 

2) s8 7hq

3. I have the same issue when putting my sim in another phone 

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs? I can't send or receive text messages and my internet doesnt work 

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
All 
6) When did you first notice this issue?

a couple of weeks ago 

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs? Permanent. Although on occasion it works fine for a short period of time. Happens all day! 

1 REPLY 1

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Abbie10

If you put the postcode into the coverage checker, there are no known issues and you should be getting perfect 2G 3G and 4G reception.  It may be worth asking in the local Vodafone Store if any other customers are having the same problem.

As you are getting the same issue everywhere you go and you are having the same problem when trying the SIM in an alternative phone, that narrows it down to a problem most likely with the SIM.  The first thing to try is a repacement SIM card from a Vodafone Store.   If you still have issues, take the phone into Apple for a genius to take a look.