Welcome to Vodafone Community
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?
Does not happen in one location - entirety of village I experience the same issue.
2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs?
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
No errors, just intermittent signal - normally I have full, strong 4G service
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
All - flips between full 4G and No Service every few minutes
6) When did you first notice this issue?
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?
Intermittent every few minutes switching between 4G and no service
Thanks for providing this information @estratosphere. I can see there’s a problem with our mobile network in your area at the moment, this may be causing issues with your service. I'm sorry if you’re experiencing any disruption, I know how frustrating this can be. We're working hard to get everything back up and running as soon as possible and you can register for updates on our progress through our Network Status Checker.
Thanks for confirming there is an issue Mark. I am away from home for the next couple of days so hopefully this will be back up and running properly on my return.
Can I just mention that the coverage checker does not show any service issues - perhaps this could be updated please?