Welcome to Vodafone Community
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?
Happening to all Vodafone mobiles at our work site. We are unable to test distance at this time, although we have colleagues in Bristol, Basingstoke and Dunfermline who are fine
2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs?
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
Happening to all Vodafone mobiles on site
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
Unable to make or receive calls from a variety of phones and OSs (and versions). All other aspects (data and SMS are fine)
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
4G, not sure about other signals
6) When did you first notice this issue?
Reported by staff during the morning - I was first informed at 11am, but I understand it has been happening all morning
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?
Has been permanent since first experienced