Welcome to Vodafone Community
1) Gigacube 4G and 5G issue, anywhere in the area
2) SW6 6NP
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone? YES
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs? Extremely slow speed (< 5Mbps), unstable connection, jumping from 5G back to 4G, 4G speeds are 20% of what was normal last year.
5) 4G. 5G connection is spotty and unreliable, but fast when it works.
6) When did you first notice this issue? November 2020
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? It was intermittent for 80% of the time, now it's 100% of the time.
Hi @Albert103 I've taken a look at your area and there does show in a few locations some network issues that are being worked on. This is more than likely going to be causing an issue with the amount of traffic on the network when the network isn't running at 100%. If you go to our coverage checker online here, you can type your postcode in and register for updates on the work being completed.
Yes, I am able to watch the coverage checker, and have done so. However, the issue is persistent, and some of the works have been finished. The question is - if Vodafone knows that it is unable to provide any service for a number of months, is it still fair to charge its customers?