Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Signal in GU7 - Godalming

punkypinkpig
3: Seeker

I am having problems with my network signal since works were done in the area to improve signal. It started on 1st March and I had no signal at all in the area GU7 1AW. This went on for about 2 weeks. Once the work was completed my signal did come back, but only for a day.
I now get full phone signal and internet while at home at GU7 1DG but get very little when at work at GU7 1AW. It seems the signal is intermittent but most of the time i seem to have none at all.

One of my colleagues who is also with Vodafone is also experiencing the same issues. We both used to have great signal but now we really struggle to get any!

Can anyone help please?

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @punkypinkpig

In order for the Vodafone Tech Teams to assist can you please launch this link and copy and paste your answers and template back here. 

Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

There has been Beacon Mast upgrade work recently on Site 0417 which is high up overlooking the town centre and thereby serving GU7 1AW. GU7 1DG will be well served from other sites nearby like Busbridge Wood Farm (which is listed as having a network status issue affecting calls).

I come from Godalming. 

punkypinkpig
) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?

As far as i can tell yes. At GU7 1AW. Once i am 10mins down the road i get signal again.

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.

GU7 1AW

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?

It is not a problem with my SIM card. My SIM card works in other phones. Other Vodafone users are also struggling with signal in the location .

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
No errors

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
All

6) When did you first notice this issue?
1st march 2017

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?
I very rarely get any signal at all but sometimes it comes back for 5mins and then goes again. Mostly it is just no signal at all though