main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Network queries

Slow 4G speeds in East London

Highlighted
3: Seeker

Hi I was looking to switch from EE to Vodafone recently. I tried testing my partner's phone (who is on Vodafone) to see what kind of speeds it gets. After trying at different times of the day the average speed I was getting was 2-4Mb. In the same location I get between 50-65Mb on my EE phone.

I've checked the network status and I don't see any works in my immediate area (Bow) but there are some near Stratford. Could those be the cause of the very low speeds?

Cheers

View more options
4 REPLIES 4

@medway808 - It would be great to have you with us! To help us take a closer look at the signal in your area, please let us know the postcode.

View more options

Hi Gemma,

Thanks, the postcode is E3 5JW.

Cheers,

Jesse

View more options

Thanks for providing your postcode @medway808. I've taken a look and we do have multiple network issues occurring around that area at the moment, that could be causing some disruption.

Our Engineers are aware and they're working on getting everything up and running again as soon as possible. You can sign up for updates on the work we're doing here. Simply pop your postcode in and zoom out a few times, then you can choose to be updated by text or email. 

View more options

Hi ok thanks will keep an eye on it and test it when it's completed.

View more options