main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Network queries

Slow 4g speeds

2: Seeker

Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' e.g. PE11

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?

I don't really know haven't tested it in other locations since I don't travel a lot. 

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.

Full postcode is PE113DN

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?

This issue occurs in any phone I put the SIM in

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?

The speeds are just super slow

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?

4G is slower than 3G but not by alot

6) When did you first notice this issue?

As soon as I got vodafone

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?

It's a lttle bit better at night times but that's it. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hello @NI420KS 

Going from the Vodafone status-checker this indicates service should be ok.

The data speeds are indicated as Screenshot_20200121-141539_Samsung Internet.jpg

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.0  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Yes but I live in a area that the status checker says should be good and fast Internet any way that I could reach the 60mps 4g?

View more options
Highlighted

Thanks for providing those details @NI420KS. I've checked around your area and as previously advised, you should be getting good speeds and there doesn't seem to be anything that might be causing a disruption at the moment.

If you've tried your SIM in various phones and the issue is still the same, that rules out a problem with the handset; but could still point to an issue with the SIM. 

If you pop into your local Vodafone store, they'll be happy to do a little testing and give you a replacement SIM right there and then. Give that a go and let us know how you get on! 

View more options