main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Network queries

Suddenly No Signal in Doncaster

Highlighted
3: Seeker

On Monday morning, my household started to experience intermittent outages of signal. This is 4 sim cards in 3 different phones.

Tech support keep trying to get me to change my phone settings which I have done and this doesn't help.

They can't explain why this is happening.

Nothing at home has changed.

Our phones work when we are away from the house.

View more options
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @Wendeldelagap 

Follow the self help tips on this link, complete the template and copy and paste the results back, this will give Vodafone an example of the problem. 

Network Issues 

View more options
Highlighted

Thanks AnnS.

I spent 10 minutes filling out that template in reply and posted it to be told it has been removed as Spam.

Will try again later!

View more options
Highlighted

Doncaster DN3 issue

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?

•  At the moment, it only affects us at home and surrounding garden

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile

•  Its in my profile

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?

•  Yes, 4 different SIM contracts tried in 5 phones

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?

•  Cycles through varying signal strengths from 3G to no signal. 

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?

•     All

6) When did you first notice this issue?

•  Monday 1st of June 2020

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?

• permanent
View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

We are in Dn3 too. Have no 4g partners working in woodlands and has signal but no internet and can’t send messages. Talked to Vodafone yesterday they said they had found a mast fault and should be fixed by last night. Still same issues this morning and now can’t talk to anyone online. Kept getting the same message of resetting the phone and changing network which isn’t working getting frustrating now 

View more options
Highlighted

That's "good" to hear, for the past few days I've been told "everything is okay".

Perhaps if they can accept this is a wider problem, they will address it.

Let's hope its fixed soon!

Take care

View more options
Highlighted

@Hannah230 When checking our coverage checker online, there doesn't appear to be any faults at all in the DN3 area. Are you still experiencing coverage loss today? 

@Wendeldelagap What appears when you check the Vodafone Online Coverage Checking tool with your specific postcode? Or do you too live in DN3?

View more options
Highlighted

Yes still experiencing little to no signal at all and no 4g since Sunday. I live in DN3 yes. 2 contract phones not working a pay as you go not working and when my dad visited this morning he also had no signal near my house either. But he had had signal at the shops. Iv tried resetting the network resetting the phone taking the sim out everything still no better. 

View more options
Highlighted

Tried to post a screenshot of my singal now but apparently this file can’t be uploaded 🤦🏼‍♀️ @josh how can I fix this problem?  My daughter old is confined to home as she can’t possibly go out beyond the WiFi range 🤦🏼‍♀️

View more options
Highlighted

Hi, the online checker still says there are no problems, that network is good. But I still have the same issues.

View more options
Highlighted

@Josh

Its five days now, I'm too tired to be on the phone for 2+ hours at night after work trying to sort this out. Is there anymore new information?

View more options
Highlighted

Hi all, I've taken another look at the DN3 area and there are some masts showing some downtime at the minute. This is probably the cause of the blackout you're experiencing at the moment. 

To look into this further for you all (to know if it's your mast specifically or just extra traffic through your mast whilst we resolve the issue), please click here to speak to one of the agents via social media. This will allow us to collate the information and get this raised for you.

View more options