main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Network queries

Supposedly the network in our area has been "fixed"

2: Seeker

Doesn't seem very much like 4G speeds. Several different devices, and different SIM cards all showing the same issue on VF.

IMG_2620.JPG

View more options
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted

Typical Vodafone UK website not working either, uploaded images aren't even showing!

View more options
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Until a Vodafone moderator actually moderates your uploaded image it won't show yet @Renzo 

When work has been recently completed on masts it can take a short time for the masts to fully settle.

You could try a soft reboot by turning the phone off and on to refresh the connection.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.0  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted

Forgot they must be still in the 20th century. We've done several reboots on different handsets, the connection is still flakey and the phones themselves all indicate "1 bar". VF have provided absolutely no indication to the nature of the "maintenance" they are performing or any sort of timescale. There is a site close to us but I can only assume this is part of whatever "work" has happened and we've been thrown onto the next nearest plain old VF band 20 tower with no carrier aggregation.

View more options
Highlighted

I can check on your services for you @Renzo. Please get back to me with your results from our troubleshooting guide and I'll take a closer look into this  

View more options
Highlighted

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Occurs in the majority of the postcode area.

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone? Yes.

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs? Extremely slow data speeds, inconsistent signal.

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all? All.

6) When did you first notice this issue? Has been occuring for many months, quality and signal have deteroriated.

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs? Occurs at any/all time(s) of day.

View more options
Highlighted

Data speeds and signal are still terrible here, 500Kbps down on 4G today. 

View more options
Highlighted

Thanks for getting back to us @Renzo 

I've checked the full postcode on your profile and can see that we're currently working on your site (7117). While we don't have a timescale for when this will be resolved, our Engineers are working hard to fix this as soon as possible. Once this has completed, you should notice an improvement in your services.

View more options
Highlighted

Should've been resolved long ago when it started, this kind of timescale is a joke. Several contracts due to renew next month and with prolonged performance this bad then it looks like we won't be renewing!

View more options
Highlighted

A month later and the issues are still occuring, really not the best Vodafone...

View more options
Highlighted

@Renzo Have you tried restarting your phone lately? I can see no issues are reporting in the EH47 area anymore on our coverage checker. 

View more options