Welcome to Vodafone Community
Doesn't seem very much like 4G speeds. Several different devices, and different SIM cards all showing the same issue on VF.
Until a Vodafone moderator actually moderates your uploaded image it won't show yet @Renzo
When work has been recently completed on masts it can take a short time for the masts to fully settle.
You could try a soft reboot by turning the phone off and on to refresh the connection.
Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.
Samsung One Ui 2.0 / Android 10.
Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.
Samsung Galaxy Buds.
Forgot they must be still in the 20th century. We've done several reboots on different handsets, the connection is still flakey and the phones themselves all indicate "1 bar". VF have provided absolutely no indication to the nature of the "maintenance" they are performing or any sort of timescale. There is a site close to us but I can only assume this is part of whatever "work" has happened and we've been thrown onto the next nearest plain old VF band 20 tower with no carrier aggregation.
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Occurs in the majority of the postcode area.
2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone? Yes.
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs? Extremely slow data speeds, inconsistent signal.
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all? All.
6) When did you first notice this issue? Has been occuring for many months, quality and signal have deteroriated.
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs? Occurs at any/all time(s) of day.
Thanks for getting back to us @Renzo
I've checked the full postcode on your profile and can see that we're currently working on your site (7117). While we don't have a timescale for when this will be resolved, our Engineers are working hard to fix this as soon as possible. Once this has completed, you should notice an improvement in your services.
Should've been resolved long ago when it started, this kind of timescale is a joke. Several contracts due to renew next month and with prolonged performance this bad then it looks like we won't be renewing!