main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Network queries

TD9 0LZ

Highlighted
3: Seeker

We have a very poor mobile signal in our area, who do I contact to discuss a new mast site on my own ground

View more options
4 REPLIES 4

@Ken3G  Nobody wants to be without signal or have difficulty staying in touch with your loved ones, even when living in a low coverage area! Have you considered Wi-Fi CAlling or one of our Sure Signal devices at all? Wi-Fi calling enables you to make and receive calls when connected to the internet. You can find out if you're eligible to add this at no extra charge on our website here

Our Sure Signal devices generate a 3G signal which you can plug in at home, if in an area where you may usually find it difficult to get a reception. You can find more on it's benefits on our website. Alternatively, please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread. You can contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK to discuss the mast query in your area.

View more options

Thank you for your reply,

However i am using both BT Wholehome and Vodafone Sure Signal which you promote as producing a 3G signal which is your basic signal for communication, whilst I was reading your reply I was fifteen feet away from Hub and Sure Signal transmiter when i received the attached screen saver !

Why should I rely on my broadband to support my mobile signal !  your are currently promoting 5G yet you are charging me the same subscription and I have to use broadband/phoneline to support your 3G network , this situation is completely unacepatable, and I cant wait to be out of contract and cancel all of my subscriptions. You should be embarrassed for the charges you make and the inferior service you are providing to a long term supporter of Vodafone.

View more options

It's disappointing to hear that you're still struggling to get coverage with your Sure Signal @Ken3G. What lights is it displaying at the moment, just to make sure everything's connecting properly? 

You can put forward a request to have a mast on your land, using the social media options @Loz mentioned previously. I can see that the area you're in is quite secluded, so there's no guarantee it will be accepted; though there's no harm in trying. 

View more options

Much appreciated.

View more options