Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

TN27 - Kent

Smudger444
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Dear Vodafone, 

I'm particularly worried now I have seen in your coverage map/etc, that you have finished the service upgrade/repair  of this cell covering, Charing, High St, Kent.

The signal at TN27 0HU indoors is impossible to use now. We all have to go outside to get any service at all.

Please tell me you have Not Finished work on this network.

Regards

Smudger444

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @Smudger444

I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be when signal is intermittent or non existent. 

When a fix has been completed it can sometimes take a few extra days for the masts to fully settle. 

Turning the phones Off and On to refresh Network Connection can sometimes help along with choosing 2G in the phones connection settings. 

I note it says on the information given about the fix on the checker for your postcode that if issues are still being experienced then to call 191 or 03333 040 191.

I hope this clears up for you all asap.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Smudger444 The work has been completed but may not be related to the issue you're currently facing. 

So we're able to take a closer look and potentially raise your query with our Network engineers, please contact us directly using the link in my private message.