main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Network queries

Tried to complain

1: Seeker

Dear Sir ,

I am the Sectary of Al Mana School for Boys (Ministry of Education) . Last three years we are suffering from Vodafone network coverage no coverage at all and most of our staff are using Vodafone . We made lots of complaint to Vodafone Qatar team top level but, unfortunately no reply or call from Vodafone really we are so sad because of that . Aug 23rd  one the survey person from Vodafone visit our school and he found the problem . Still now no reply so, Please give me one solution for this issue . kindly do the needful on priority

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove off topic/personal information/inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

View more options
1 REPLY 1

I'm sorry to hear of the issue you've had with your coverage @almana. We're only equipped to assist Vodafone UK customers here. For more assistance with your query, please contact Vodafone Qatar directly and they'll be happy to help.

View more options