main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Network queries

Unable to Connect

Highlighted
3: Seeker

I have an old-fashioned vodafone "cell-phone" with vodafone SIM card. Not a Smart phone, no internet.

I spend some time in the UK and some time in Italy. Just got back to Italy and tried phoning UK from my UK vodafone, no problems.

Next day, I get "unable to connect" when making any attempt to call a UK number. 

Weirdly (this IS Vodafone tho) i can call any non-UK number.

This has never happened before.

Any ideas?

Please dont suggest switching phone off and on cos I done that and no results.

If you suggest making sure I am on Roaming, I cannot find that setting on the phone - it is on "automatic" as far as Network Setting is concerned tho.

View more options
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

@simoncookpot  That is a little odd - I'm not sure whether a roaming bar could have been put on, depending on how long you were using it outside the UK. We would be happy to take a look at your account to see if anything shows why you're facing problems. If you can reach out to us on our social media pages, that'd be great.

Facebook - Vodafone UK

Twitter - @VodafoneUK

View more options