main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Network queries

VODAFONE 4G NETWORK CHANGE TO 2G ITSELF

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
1: Seeker

I am using vivo v11 pro alongwith vodafone 4G sim.  After sometime my 4G volte network changes itself to 2g (e)  signal bar.  When i switch off and on my mobile then 4G network with volte comes.  I cant understand what is the problem. Is it mandatory to constantly switch on off my mobile to change my network from 2G to 4G.  My location umpling shillong pin code 793006 state Meghalaya. This problem not persisting with any other person. Kindly guide me i am too much irritating.

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion

Hi @wjys250

If you are in Meghalaya you will be a Vodafone India customer.  The forum you have posted on is Vodafone UK and would be unable to look into a Vodafone India network issue.

If you contract your service provider, Vodafone India, they will be able to assist with your network issue.

View more options
1 REPLY 1
17: Community Champion

Hi @wjys250

If you are in Meghalaya you will be a Vodafone India customer.  The forum you have posted on is Vodafone UK and would be unable to look into a Vodafone India network issue.

If you contract your service provider, Vodafone India, they will be able to assist with your network issue.

View more options