main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Network queries

VOXI Network Issues iPhone X - No Service

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi community,

Recentely on my iPhone X I have been having issues relating to 'Searching' for signal on the Voxi Network.

I have followed all of the usual ways to deal with this: airplane mode, turn on/off phone, reset network settings, take out the sim etc.

The only way I can fix this is by Restoring iPhone. This is the second time I am dealing with this in 4 days! What seems to be the issue? How can I have a permamanet fix?

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
17: Community Champion

Is this happening everywhere or in one area @adamgekinci  ?

As a process of elimination can you try your sim card in another phone and another sim card in your phone  ?

If its the sim card then that can be replaced via a sim swap.

If it's the phone an Apples Genius Bar can take a look or a Vodafone Highstreet Store can arrange to send it off if supplied by them.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Hey @bandofbrothers, thanks for replying to my post so quickly.

It's happening everywhere.

Tried swapping the sim, works totally fine on an iPhone XS. When I put another sim in my phone, still comes up as 'searching'.

I will try the third option you have suggested. It started happening on Tuesday, not sure if its got anything to do with a carrier update or with Apple's new iOS...

View more options

@adamgekinci Apologies you're expereincing these issues with your phone, I know just how important it is to stay connected and have a reliable service. As you've mentioned this is happening everywhere and isn't in a specific location, it's extremely unlikely this is a network related issue. Once you've managed to try the third option suggested, please pop back to us and let us know how you get on 🙂

View more options

I found by total accident theres a bug with either the new update, carrier settings or with VOXI.

Going into Settings - Mobile Data - Mobile Data Network, theres a field for LTE Setup (Optional). I had to delete all the settings here and signal was back to normal. Note that I had previously had settings here since being with VOXI a couple months back.

My girlfriend whose also on VOXI experienced SEARCHING/NO SIGNAL for the first time today. I told her to delete everything in LTE Setup (Optional) and immediately all was fixed.

Definitely something the technical team needs to look into urgently.

View more options