main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Network queries

VOXI problems

Highlighted
1: Seeker

I recently switched from 3 to Voxi, and my account was finalised and activated on Monday morning.  However, I've had nothing but problems since, and have spent hours already with Voxi advisors trying to resolve.

The signal strength constantly varies from strong to no service, despite the phone being in exactly the same place, and spends much of the time unable to make or receive calls.  The data is completely unreliable - it keeps losing a data connection entirely, and can only be resolved by constantly cycling the connections on the phone - or switching airplane mode on and off etc.

Advisors have gone through multiple resetting of settings, manually and automatically selecting networks, and constant re-boots... I'm left with the only conclusion that the service is just dire and no way fit for purpose... has anyone had similar experience and been able to resolve?

View more options
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

VOXI shares Vodafone's network and I'd like to take a closer look into what may be causing this with your signal @STEVIEMCC.

So I can do this, please let me know your results from our network troubleshooting template - this is towards the bottom of the page I've linked :Smiling: I'll then be able to help.

View more options