Welcome to Vodafone Community
Vodafone don't seem to be acknowledging that there has been a fault in this area for the last week, because they appear to think that they've fixed something on the 6th Nov. There are lots of disgruntled people without signal! Why aren't they taking these complaints seriously?
@Cheeser - It's not good to hear you feel this way!
So that we can take a closer look at the sites in your area, please complete the below template:
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?
2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
6) When did you first notice this issue?
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?
Its only when my handset is on 4G that it has a problem, the signal is just bouncing from no service to full signal constantly! 2G & 3G are stable.
Its happening on all 3 of my handsets both Talkmobile & Vodafone & its in the Postcode BA213RB.
Its only when my handset is on 4G that it has a problem, the signal is just bouncing from no service to full signal constantly at BA213RB! 2G & 3G are stable. I have 3 handsets 2 on Vodafone & 1 on Talkmobile & they all do the same. My friend is also experiencing no signal at BA214NW.