main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Network queries

Vodafone Review

Highlighted
1: Seeker

I had a contract with Vodafone for 2months and it was a nightmare.

long story short i was on 32gb paying up to 60.00 or more per month on an iphone 7plus (yes try not to laugh)

they ended up offering me 60gb of data on same price so to speak just 3 months or so before my contratc ends a trick they always use. Im here to warn anyone not to be played like i did, do your research on other networks dont be lazy. i HAVE A GREAT DEAL NOW WITH O2. Same data 25.00 per month with 6 months free netflix on iphone X I BOUGHT MYSELF OUTRIGHT.

DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU GET PLYED INTO A SILLY CONTRACT WITH VODAFONE, MAKE SURE YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DATA, FREE MINS AND TEXTS YOU NEED. WIFI EVERYWHERE NOW SO BE WISE WHEN MAKING DECISIONS PEOPLE

View more options
1 REPLY
17: Community Champion

I totally agree it's best to make sure what your signing up to fulfils your wants and needs.. 

Always check deals out and never go from a cold call.

Yes there is more wifi hotspots around but it's not always prudent to use them for all surfing and accessing banking etc and sometimes public wifi can be slow and patchy.

The iPhone 7+ is a decent phone all in all.

I also choose to buy my phones outright too as I prefer not to be tied into a contractual term.

If a person is thinking of leaving Vodafone and or coming to the end of their contract they like other networks can and will offer enticements to retain customers and cut down on churn.

I would advise anyone thinking of leaving to first test the potential network first via payg sim cards where they live, work and commute and not rely on online network checkers as they only give an indication only.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options