Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone or EE

nipunhchopra
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi All

i am out of contract with EE completely and really confused on whether to go with Vodafone or not. Now the signal with Vodafone is great at work and home but I’m just wondering if anyone moved from EE and found the signal with Voda infinitely better ? My biggest gripe with EE is indoor coverage. For all the advertising budget that they spend on shouting out about the biggest and fastest network there seems to be not one indoor location on the planet where they get good signal or any signal if I’m honest ! I’m armed with my PAC and ready to make the move permanently just wanted to find out if anyone else had made the move and found it to be much better in terms of coverage overall ? 

4 REPLIES 4

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@nipunhchopra If you'd like a little bit more peace of mind, we offer the Vodafone Network Satisfaction Guarantee. This allows you to try out network out for 30 days and if you're unhappy with anything, you can leave with no strings attached. You've got nothing to lose, why not give us a try? 😉

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @nipunhchopra

Welcome to the Community.

I am going to suggest giving Vodafone a try by going PAYG to test the network, you can even order a free SIM and see the PAYG deals available from Vodafone on this link:  Free SIM.  This will give you an idea of what you can expect from the network before porting in your number and commiting yourself to a monthly contract with a new phone.

If you prefer to port in your number before the PAC expires after 30 days, as already mentioned by @Alex you have 30 days peace of mind and if you don't like the network, you are free to leave without any questions asked.

Thank you both. I have given my PAC code over for now and let’s see how the next 30 days go. The indoor coverage is far superior with Vodafone than EE so I think I may be sticking to this one 😊

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

That's what we like to hear! Thanks for giving us a try @nipunhchopra 😊