Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Voicemail problem

hybrid-pigeon
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

Eairlier today I managed to get my Voicemail locked down by entering an incorrect PIN, I contacted Vodafone and was told it would take a couple of hours to sort it, as It still wasn't sorted after that time I tried them again and they said they would deactivate the voicemail and then I could set it up again by dialing 121.

About an hour ago the Voicemail was removed and I received a text with a new PIN, but I cannot get the Voicemail to set up again. 

When I dial 121 the voice says "wecome to the Vodafone voicemail connection service, if you require connection to the Vodafone Voicemail service press 1..."

I press 1 and it says "Thank you, it has not been possible to connect you to the Vodafone Voicemail service, goodbye" and thats that.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Perhaps try cancelling all diverts to start again.

How-do-I-manage-my-call-diverts. 

Dial ##002# and press call or send.

It this has not been reset after a 24 hour period I would certainly suggest to re contact 191 and chase this up. 

Try a soft reboot by turning the phone Off and then On and or eject tbe sim card to fully refresh things. This may not help but if this was me i would even try inserting the SIM card in another phone to try and set it up. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.