Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

WA9 St Helens

Richardoldroyd
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?

Yes, the call quality indoors is unusable so I have to go outside to make or receive calls.

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the eForum, add it to your profile here.

WA9 4WB

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?

My wife's phone has the same issue and I've had this one more than one device using a couple of SIM's

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?

The other side of the call can not hear me properly

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?

All

6) When did you first notice this issue?

When I first tried to make a call

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?

It occurs all the time.
39 REPLIES 39

Have to say customer service is not good at all

No signal for most of the day yesterday and  lookin forward to none today have to say well done to voda 

Can I ask is that it nothing ur going to do if so can it give me the number for the complaint side or outside complaint number because I have had enough being passed around

Your customer service is a load of rubbish 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Apologies for the delay in reaching your post @Hawkeye37.

I'm sorry to see that you're unable to access Wi-Fi Calling when at work, and that you'd now like to leave us.

You can find more information on our leaving process here.

If we can help with any of the issues you're experiencing with Wi-Fi Calling, we'd recommend following the steps provided in my previous post.

Should you need anything else in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Just looked at ur leaving page no way am I paying to leave as it is ur network is not fit for purpose 

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Hawkeye37 The results of our investigation found there are no faults in your area and the issues you've raised are due to general coverage.

If you did wish to cancel your contract because of the coverage at your work address, then you'd need to pay an early termination fee if you're still in commitment. 

Ok but why have voda contacted me to say there is and they are trying to sort it out on Tuesday 

Network not fit for purpose 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We're continuing to make improvements on our network @Hawkeye37, and I can see that we do have planned maintenance in the area, which can be seen on our network status checker.

Please keep an eye on our checker, as this will update with any other future upgrades, which may help to improve your service.