Welcome to Vodafone Community
Radlett only gets 2G in most of the village (inside or outside) even though the coverage checker advises 3G/4G
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? - All over Radlett. Around the station is OK, but most of the village including the highstreet is bad.
2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here. - Wider area than a single postcode but let's start with WD7 7LA
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone? - Yes
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs? - N/A
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all? - N/A
6) When did you first notice this issue? - Since I joined Voda, 12 months ago
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs? - Permanent
Hopefully the maintenance work scheduled will help.
"We'll be doing some work on our network in this area to improve your calls, texts and data coverage. Sorry if you notice any disruption. We're expecting to start work on 8am 17 Mar 2017 and to have things back to normal by 8pm 17 Mar 2017. Everything else should be working fine."
The Network does highlight that postcode as a fringe area for Signal. Vodafone Network Checker b