main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Network queries

When will the Vodafone Mast in Barns Green become active?

Highlighted
2: Seeker

The Vodafone Mast in Sumners Ponds has been up for some time now,  when will it become active so we don't need our NOT So Sure Signal?

View more options
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Photoscot, I've checked the area and I can see that you should be receiving fairly good 4G signal indoors and outdoors. So I can look into this in further detail, please drop me a message over on our social media channels. Twitter @VodafoneUK or Facebook - Vodafone UK.

View more options
2: Seeker

Hi,

Rather puzzled by your reply as Vodafone's own coverage web page says the signal is 'Good Outdors Only'.

To be specific, we are referring to the recently erected mast described on mastdata.com as 'barns green, Slaughterford Farm - Chapel Road - Barnes Green, , HORSHAM, RH13 0UW'

You can hear fans running when you walk past it, although I notice that there are 3 Huawei boxes on it, which might be relevant given current security issues about that Chinese company.

I had a search of Twitter/Facebook, couldn't seem to find any further discussion about this. With the upcoming extra security banks are introducing soon (this month?) the lack of a signal for e.g. OTP codes for Two-factor authentication (I think it's called) may soon be a hot topic!

View more options