main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Network queries

Why is this website blocked & could it be unblocked?

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I work for a harm reduction non-profit. A considerable amount of our traffic is from mobile users, and we noticed we are being blocked on your network. Harm reduction is important for all ages, and the vulnerable can really benefit from our work. Please consider unblocking our content.

Drugs and Me

Thanks!

View more options
9 REPLIES 9
17: Community Champion

@AndyDM 

This could be due to the content restriction Vodafone place on accounts to protect people.

Due to the content of your site a person may need to remove the content filter which is actioned by the account holder either through their myvodafone or via customer services or via popping into a Vodafone Highstreet Store.

I have accessed your site via my Vodafone mobile data with no issues but I do have the content filter turned Off.

It would be probably the same via Vodafones Broadband service. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Is it possible to remove the block for everyone? Most providers don't block it, this information is protecting people by keeping them safe. Information like this is hugely valuable, and I'm asking: how do i see that Vodaphone leaves the site unblocked for everyone over broadband/mobile?

Thanks!

View more options

@AndyDM I've raised a request to our dedicated team, for them to take look into this and see if your website can be re-classified. As soon as I've heard back from them with an update, I'll pop back and let you know 😊

View more options

@AndyDM I just wanted to let you know that this is still being looked into. I've just chased them for an update - as soon as I hear back, I'll be in touch 😊

View more options

thanks, i look forward to hearing from you

View more options

@AndyDM Thanks for being so patient whilst I got back to you 😊 
I have some good news - your website has been re-classified as "Health" for both Secure Net and non-Secure Net users. The Secure Net change is already reflected and up and running - they're still finalising the changes for non-Secure Net customers.
Once all of the changes are complete, there should be no further problems accessing the website. As soon as I have another update, I'll pop back and let you know. 

View more options

@AndyDM It's been confirmed to me that the update has been completed and your website should be able to be accessed from any Vodafone connection now 😊 If you need any further help, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

View more options

Thanks so much for all of your help! Really appreciate it

All my best,

Andy

View more options

You're welcome @AndyDM. I'm glad we could help you with this 😊

View more options