main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Network queries

how do I change my log in details

Jorog44
2: Seeker

My phone is registered with Vodaphone so I cannot re-register however I cannot remember my login details . How can I change my username and password?

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

There should be an option that helps you with forgotten password and login details @Jorog44 

i.e 

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/webcenter/portal/myvodafone/forgottenusername  or https://www.vodafone.co.uk/webcenter/portal/myvodafone/forgottenpassword 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860 Snapdragon.

Samsung One Ui 3.0  / Android 11.

View more options
AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Jorog44 

You are going to need to select forgotten user name and password here, you will receive an email where you will be able to reset the account.

Any problems, start a chat, call Customer Services or contact the Social Team here: Contact Us 

View more options
Jorog44

Thank you for trying to help.

I have tried using my email address and the first 4 numbers of my DOB. Also using my network/broadband provider as memorable word -not recognised!

View more options
Jorog44

Thank you for trying to help. I have had a chat using my smart phone that ended with being a one time code but no instruction on how I was supposed to use it. I have tried 191 and been directed through 4 different departments without an answer, I am a  70+ year old  feeling frustrated at how time consuming getting help from Vodaphone has proved to be today. I am no nearer at being able to access my account online

View more options
Jorog44

Success! On 191 I spoke to a very patient man called Mohammed - he talked me through the whole process and I am now able to access my Vodaphone account.

I was a very different story when I was transferred to Sales and encountered a very unhelpful lady who would not even speak up so I could hear her.

Thank you to the members on the Community who offered advice.

View more options