main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Off topic

12 Days of Smiles Christmas Giveaway!

Highlighted
Community Manager (Retired)

Hello Everyone!

Great news, I have an amazing prize draw to tell you about that's happening in the run-up to Christmas.

From 10th December to 22nd December, we're offering the opportunity to win twelve fantastic smartphones and tablets as part of the Vodafone 12 Days of Smiles giveaway.

The draw is really easy to enter, all you need is a Twitter account. If you don't have one yet, you can sign up at www.twitter.com and if you're stuck for people to follow once you've joined, may I recommend @vodafoneuk and @vodafoneukdeals?

Right, on to the draw. All you have to do on any of the twelve days is Tweet about something that's made you smile at Christmas, and include the hashtag #mademesmile. You can be as creative as you like with your Tweet, so you could use a Gowalla or Foursquare check-in for example, just so long as you include #mademesmile in there.

On each day, we'll announce the day's prize as the draw opens at 9am on the Vodafone 12 days of smiles page. We'll then announce the winner on the same page at 5pm each day when the draw closes. 

I'm sure the one thing you're all eager to find out about is the prizes. I'd really love to tell you what they are, but if I break my vow of secrecy I'll probably be made to work Christmas day as punishment, so I'm not taking any chances! All I will say is that there's an incredible selection of the latest stuff we sell - take a look at our online store to get an idea of what might be on offer.

The draw is has just gone live, so get Tweeting! Oh, and me and the rest of the team hope you have a great Christmas!  

Tom

View more options