main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Off topic

Are you ready?

Mark

Euro.jpgAre you Ready for the Euros?

They’re a bit delayed due to Covid19, but the Euros are finally start on Friday!!

Obviously, we all want the home nations to battle it out in the Semi finals and final, but failing that who do you think will win?

I've got my money on current world champions France! Not only do they have an in-form Mbappe in attack, they’ve support from Benzema and Giroud, the likes of Pogba and Sissoko in midfield and Kimpembe and Varane at the back. Anyone beating them will need to be on top of their game 

View more options
10 REPLIES 10
TJ
Administrator
Administrator

I never really watch the football, but we're going camping next weekend and I think our first match is Sunday isn't it @Mark? I reckon get the tent up, get a beer on perhaps and watch the match - sounds good to me 🍺

View more options
Mark

Yes, our first match is against Croatia at 2 on Sunday! A good start and 3 points would be nice 

I hope the sun keeps shining 🌞 Camping can be a bit of a let down if the weather's not with you!

View more options
k16057
1: Seeker

Any excuse for a bevvy really... :Smiling:

View more options
MarkD

You've picked a great weekend for camping @TJ, depending on where you're going, it's give temperatures of up to 26 degrees on the Sunday! 😎

My predication for the game - I reckon the game will be touch one on Sunday, but I'm going say, 1-0 to England 

View more options
JB_MASON
4: Newbie

I would laugh my head off if France gets knocked out in the group stages. 🤣

I want Switzerland to win Outright 🤑

Outright WinnersOutright WinnersGroup A & BGroup A & BGroup C & DGroup C & DGroup E & FGroup E & F

View more options
MarkD

I want England to lift the trophy 🏆

However, if they don't, I would love to see North Macedonia get the win 🤔

View more options
JB_MASON
4: Newbie

Play safe Mark D.
Put £2 on France and Belgium & £1 on everyone else. Be sure to win!  😍

View more options
TJ
Administrator
Administrator

Let see who we get in the sweepstake 👀

View more options
Mark

:Fingers_Crossed:France, France, France🤞 but I'd settle for Belgium too 😂 

View more options
Evie

Solely for family reasons, I'm rooting for Scotland  I do realise I'm living in a fantasy land...🦄

View more options