Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Billing Incorrectly and no Vodafone email support

DanielMarta
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

It is actually insane that a company this big doesn't have an email support.

I am currently not at the UK so I cannot call, and I do not have a Vodafone number but they are billing me anyways!, even after I closed the account and have an email to prove it.

Anyways, can any of you help me in this regard or call some support to help me, I would appreciate it.

3 REPLIES 3

beightonguru
6: Helper
6: Helper

My advice would be to go to the very bottom of the Vodafone home page, click on 'contact us' and choose the online webchat option. Or if its in regards to a complaint, you can also choose the email complaints option under 'how to complain' and they will email you back. :Smiling: But the response for this is not instant where as on webchat its back and forth. Hope this helps :Smiling: 

Surreal how I couldn't be in touch with the vodafone support after 24 hours. I tried webchat and it just says "all agents are busy". On the 'how to complain' option, you just get a link that redirects to a page that redirects to the same page ! xD I really do not know what is going on, thank you for trying to help at least, but there should be actually paid people checking the forums able to help.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @DanielMarta thanks for getting in touch, we're sorry to hear you've been having trouble getting in contact.

We'll be more than happy to take a look into these bills for you. So we can do this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us directly.