main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Off topic

Charity Auction

worly101
2: Seeker

Dear Sir or Madam,

On 9 April 2011, I’ll be holding a charity auction at The Black Swan in Ockham, UK for Action Medical Research and I’m hoping to raise a total of £3500. I am looking for items to auction. I was wondering if you could help me acquire any items?

We’ve chosen to support Action Medical Research because Action Medical Research is the leading UK-wide medical research charity dedicated to helping babies and children. They help to make a difference in: tackling premature birth and treating sick and vulnerable babies helping children affected by disability, disabling conditions and infections targeting rare diseases that together severely affect many forgotten children. I know that medical research can save and change children’s lives. Yet surprisingly, medical research into conditions that devastate children’s lives is poorly funded. Unlike many research charities Action Medical Research relies entirely on donations. They cannot fund new medical breakthroughs without your help.

To help reach my target, I’m asking businesses such as yours to donate prizes for the event. 

Thanks in advance for your generosity.

Kind regards

Chris Stanczyk and James Worlidge

2 REPLIES 2
RetiredTom
Community Manager (Retired)
Hi James,

I'm really sorry, but there's not anything we could do to provide any prizes.

Good luck with it though!

Tom
View more options
Nabs
17: Community Champion

Might be worth contacting the PR dept, they might be able to sort something out

http://www.vodafone.com/content/index/press/contacts.html

View more options