main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Off topic

Claiming Prize, Problems.

Not applicable
Was sent a Txt telling me that I had won tickets to the the McLaren Technology Centre and that I had to claim before the 10th of Aug. When I tried to claim the prize the system got hung up on my post code. When I refreshed the screen my congratulations message had disapeared and I can't tell if my original reply claiming the prize had been accepted or if the correct address had been added. Do you send a confirmation email or TxT? Now I am left unsure if I have claimed correctly or if my claim has been accepted. Is there any way of finding out?

Michael.
View more options
4 REPLIES 4
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Michael,

I don't have the information to hand right now however i have sent a request to get full confirmation for you. ;)

Congratulations by the way, wish i could go :)

James
eForum Team

View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Purclewan Man

I have just sent you an email, I do need you to reply to this email so I can confirm all is ok for you.

Thanks and congratulations on the prize :D

Martin

View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Purclewan Man

All your details have now been accepted, and the prize has now been claimed :D

Further details for the prize will be sent in due course.

I hope you have a fantastic time.

Martin
eForum Team

View more options
Not applicable
Thank you Martin, appreciate your efforts. I recived an email today confiming my prize.

Michael.
View more options