Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Company Website being blocked by Secure Net incorrectly

Waterbottle123
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Our company website is being blocked by Secure Net incorrectly, we have had so many customers complaining about this issue and have lost a few subscribers as they are unable to access their account since changing their internet provider or mobile provider to Vodafone. 

I called customer services and they were unable to provide much information regarding this and said we need to advise customers to remove secure net from their plan however we feel that we are missing out on custom and that we are being blocked unfairly. 

Is there anything that can be done?

Thank you! 

24 REPLIES 24

Hey @Robj85 I hope you're well and having a lovely morning so far 😊 I have checked https://britishantiquefurniture.co.uk/ with and without SecureNet and I am able to access the site absolutely fine on both occasions. 

Could you please clear your cache and cookies and then try again for me. If you still can't access the site on the Vodafone network, please pop over a screenshot of the error you get. 

Could you also confirm for me if the issue is experienced on mobile data, broadband or both?

Hi @MarkD  I am having the same issue with our company website ? https://crossfold.co.uk

When anyone tries to go on our website with their secure net on their phone (me included) it comes up saying this website has been blocked. I had to manually go into my secure net settings and put this down as a trusted website, but i cannot do this for other vodafone users who will not be able to visit our website.

We have checked with our IT dept & cloudfare who host the website and they cannot understand why you are blocking it when everything is fine and up to date & nothing malicious on our website.

Hoping you could help or whitelist our website from secure net ?

Could you help, it would be much appreciated ?

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @daniel91 I'm sorry to see your website's being blocked by our Secure net service. I've raised this error to our Tech team (Case ref: INC000004691882). They'll look into this and correctly reclassify your site. This can take up to seven working days to be resolved. We'll monitor our teams progress with this and let you know as soon as we have an update.

If there's anything else we can help with in the meantime, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you very much. Would you be able to let me know when this is resolved ? @Mark 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Of course we can @daniel91! I'll hold on to this thread and be in touch as soon as I have an update for you.