Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Customer service questions

Phyld
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Has anyone else had problems sending their answers to the txt questions they received after speaking to a member of the customer care team ... I received terrible service and so wanted to send a 0 rating ( would not recommend Vodafone) and it kept coming back as not sent !! Guessing they only want the good reviews to go through??

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Feedback from customers in regards to support and advice received is important to the network so should send. 

Perhaps let the Vodafone Social Media Team here catch up with your thread and they'll help you- if help is still needed and at the very least collect your feedback from you @Phyld

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Phyld I'm sorry to see you weren't able to comment with your score, rest assured there's nothing in place that stops low scores coming through. They're valuable to our business as they help us target better ways to interact with our customers. What can we do to change that 0 to a 10? 

hrym

I believe the questionnaire may come from a shortcode.   If you have the outgoing premium rate text bar turned on, it tends to interpret shortcodes as chargeable - is that the problem?