Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Emailing CEO

Fireant
4: Newbie

What chance have i got to get a reply from the CEO as ive emailed them today will i get a response or will i get the same as what i get from these lies and we promise to do this and that and do naff all. Bloody fuming and sick of it .  

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Your email once read should have a response pretty quickly. 

To note we also have a Vodafone Social Media Team here who have full account access who can help @Fireant

Perhaps let them catch up with your thread and bring you in away from the open forum to pass security checks to help you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

thanks for reply . Well had a message this morning from the director saying that someone is working on the case right now and they will be in touch within 24 hours . It shouldnt have to be like this but if nothing is getting done then have no alternative  when the agents and tech team are telling you the same crap which ive heard every other day .

Pmatt
10: Established
10: Established

Hi Fireant,

You may need to wait a while. You will get a response from the Directors Team but they do not seem to have anymore clout than customer services and are probably the same people anyway.

Vodafone is a large and resiliant organisation that refuses to accept its obligations for customer service. Whle customers continue to pay there is no problem as far as they are concerned and they are multinational, so local hiccups are not a problem. They really are not even bothered by the regulators in any individual country, at worst they may be fined but that will probably amount to less than a day's earnings. 

Sadly your only real choice is to cut your losses and leave. Though you may have some success with daily twitter feeds counting up the number of days that you have failed to receive an adequate response, that does seem to needle them.

Good luck

Hi Pmatt  ive got the issue sorted and one of the team rang my mobile yesterday  and she sorted it with me  an resolved option that i can leave anytime when am ready and no  termination fees to pay when i decide to go to another provider .

new provider ordered and see what these will bring and maybe complaints may continue from here to new provider if its the same  due to these  capping the speed to the min guaranteed speed even tho it can go higher and making excuses and  telling lies . . Finally rid of these on 13th sept  and if i get better speed with the others just goes to show these are doing summit what they shouldnt be doing like capping speed .