Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Feedback

Netty123
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Why do your sites not have section for positive feedback even though there a section for complaints. I have just been to the Hempstead Vally shop in Medway and as a person who is technically ignorant I was surprised at the patience the staff member Zach had. He spent time explaining different contracts and pointing out that my present contract was costing me 3x the amount I should be paying. What a thoroughly lovely member of staff. 

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Netty123 

Welcome to the forum.

The problem with having a section for positive feedback is it would be too great a temptation for people to leave negative feedback. 

A suggestion would be to post of the Vodafone Facebook and Twitter page, this way the positive feedback would go straight to Vodafone and may even be read by the store advisor who is a credit to Vodafone.   The Social Media Team here on the forum are also the same team on the social media channels.

You can also contact the Team direct here: Contact the Vodafone Social Media Team 

BandOfBrothers

That's great @Netty123  you was looked  after.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams here that also man Twitter and Facebook always read all the posts here on the forum.

I'm sure they'll read your post here and pass your feedback on.    :Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.