main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Off topic

Festival Ticket swap

Not applicable
Hi,

I've won tickets to Leeds which I'm very happy with. I was wondering if there was any way in which these could be excahanged with another winner for Reading? I live 15 mins from Reading and entered both competitions.

I've had a look through other posts and in some it says that you can and in others it says that you can't.

Cheers

Quinnlad
View more options
7 REPLIES 7
Moderator (Retired)
Hi quinnlad,

Congratulations for winning!:)

I see why you would want to swap if you live local to Reading, I'm afraid this can't be done through Vodafone as all of our tickets are allocated.

Apologies if this isn't the answer you wanted, enjoy your prize which ever festival you go to go.:lol:

Thanks

Holly
eForum Team

View more options
Not applicable

Apologies if this isn't the answer you wanted, enjoy your prize which ever festival you go to go.

Thanks

Holly
eForum Team

Hi Holly,

Thanks for clearing that up. My next question is...

Does anyone out there want to swap their Reading tickets for my Leeds tickets???
View more options
Not applicable

Hi Holly,

Thanks for clearing that up. My next question is...

Does anyone out there want to swap their Reading tickets for my Leeds tickets???

Hi, I have a single Reading ticket that I would swap for a Leeds ticket, if you're interested?

View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Guys,

Unfortunately tickets are non-transferrable.

Thanks,

eForum Fast Response

View more options
Not applicable

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately tickets are non-transferrable.

Thanks,

eForum Fast Response

Hi,

Please could we have some consistency in answers? I am grateful for the tickets to the festival and will go. I'm sure that I was not alone in attempting to maximise my chances of winning by entering seperate competitions.

I posted my question to in an attempt to clear up the confusion caused by other threads. Unfortunatley the same situation has occurred.

I am a little frustrated by this but am still glad to be going.
View more options
Community Manager (Retired)
Hello,

Please accept my apologies, I'll feed back to Holly about this. The Terms and Conditions of VIP explain that prizes can't be passed on to others, sorry, so the Fast Response post was correct.

I've edited out the original information as Google and other search engines bring up pages like this one as search results. It's possible people could read that segment of the text without viewing the whole page which would cause further confusion, hope you don't mind.

Thanks,

Tom

eForum Team
View more options
Not applicable

Hello,

Please accept my apologies, I'll feed back to Holly about this. The Terms and Conditions of VIP explain that prizes can't be passed on to others, sorry, so the Fast Response post was correct.

I've edited out the original information as Google and other search engines bring up pages like this one as search results. It's possible people could read that segment of the text without viewing the whole page which would cause further confusion, hope you don't mind.

Thanks,

Tom

eForum Team

Hi,

Thanks for clearing that up. Leeds here I come
View more options