Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Free Gift - Order Reference Number

sleepysophie
4: Newbie

I am wondering whether anyone can help me with where I can find my order reference number for the vodafone broadband so that I can claim my free gift? 

The link to claim the free gift requires you to put an order number in but I have checked the confirmation email I recevived on 29th August and there isn't one? Is this becuase I was already a customer and I renewed? I was told I would still qualify for the free gift. I am worried I might miss the timescales if I don't register shortly as I read it had to be within 14 days after the cooling off period, which is nowish. 

I can't bare to call them as the last time I called Customer Services I was on hold for over an hour and lost the will.....

Can anyone help me out? 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @sleepysophie

“You will receive an email from Vodafone containing a unique code and instructions on how to claim.” From https://www.tlcmarketingrewards.co.uk/broadbandgift/terms.php

“After completion of the 30 day cooling off period and 14 day installation period (44 days in total) you will be eligible to register for your gift. You must visit the promotional website at www.vodafone.co.uk/broadbandgift within 14 days of becoming eligible and complete a short entry form including your postcode, home telephone number and order reference number. Once validated you will need to enter your email address, postal address and date of purchase.”

Just to clarify it’s a 30 day Cooling Off Period not 14 days. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you for that. I will watch out for the email coming through :Smiling: 

You're very welcome. 

Do keep a close eye on the timeframes and be sure to be in contact if you don't see anything in your email inbox or spam folders. 

Hope you get the gift you'd like. :Winking_smiley:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.