Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Hey am new to the forum

COWELLGIRL21
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hey I have been on Vodafone but only new to the forum so can people tell me what this is about please thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion

Hi there and welcome to the forum. This is an official Vodafone forum and every post is read by Vodafone staff. They are easily recognisable as the Vodafone logo is part of their user name. There are also a group of customers that come here a lot to help our fellow customers if we can. Only Vodafone can answer account specific questions of course but we can give general advice on how to deal with the network. We also have a lot of experience using different phones and we try and give useful tips and advice on how to use our phones and get the most out of them. 

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

Thanks for taking your time for replying back 

redpages

Welcome.

The forum has been around since 2008. It's a very helpful discussion platform where you can get support and advice on your phone, products, services etc.  It is public so don't post any of your personal account details on here (for that you're best calling 191 or using web chat).

There's an official Vodafone team who work on here. You can read about them in this thread

Customers are also able to help out other customers. This is called the Community Champion programme (although you don't need to be a Community Champion to help others - there are some excellent non-Community Champions on here who offer great advice)

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

Thanks 

Just to say a Warm Welcome to the Vodafone Community Forum too @COWELLGIRL21

There are Help pages on the forum to show how to use the forum too. 

Hope to see you around the forum. 

:Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.