Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How do I change my username please?

fairywishes1
4: Newbie

Hi Vodafone eforum mods am hoping you can help :0)

Been a member since 2008 but having not logged in for a while. Although now showing as a newbee I can see this is indeed the original account as I have messages from 2011 when I was posting about the S2.  I struggled to log back in, not sure how but my usernames now my real name which I think is unsafe and I'm desperate to change it back to the fairywishes1. Can you help please I find an option how to do it myself.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I've now changed your username to @fairywishes1 - give us a shout is you need any further help. :smileyhappy:

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

fairywishes1
4: Newbie

I really need help there is something very wrong with my account am getting so frustrated at the lack of reply from vodafone.

Am struggling to log into this account not only on my laptop with same username and password but now also on my mobile I only managed to log in via replying to this message. I just reset password and changed email address in hope it fixes it. The "my vodafone" login is also proving problematic but I'll phone 191 abput that.

Would really appreciate a reply re username please.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I've now changed your username to @fairywishes1 - give us a shout is you need any further help. :smileyhappy:

Thanks so much Alex I feel alot safer now with the change.

Am hoping changing the email address and password irons out the gremlins re logging in to the forum.

Will try contacting 191 again tomorrow re the being unable logging into the "my vodafone" for managing my bills there password reset email still didn't let me log in :0(

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@fairywishes1 Have you had any update with regarding to your My Vodafone password reset? Let us know if you still need a hand with this. :smileyhappy: