Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How do people get into this community?

ClaudiaGalit
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have a question, I want to know if people can reach this community from Google or from its main page? My query is because to enter this community, I searched for it from Google but it was very difficult for me to find them, I had to search the history of my visited pages to enter. Can you tell me what are the alternatives for me to enter the vodafone community?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Steph

Hey @ClaudiaGalit 🙂 You can of course search via Google, especially if you have a specific query. You can also get to the main Community page by going to our website here and hovering over the 'Help' section at the top of the page. There you will see a 'Help and Support' section, under which is the Vodafone Community link. 

Thanks for your answer. An additional query, from the vodafone app is there any option that redirects me to the vodafone community?

There certainly is @ClaudiaGalit If you scroll down on the main page of the app you'll see the 'Assistance' section. Click the 'Frequently Asked Questions' option and scroll down passed the 'Instant answers from TOBI'. There you will see the Community link 😊

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @ClaudiaGalit 

I have a quick link i.e https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/   my quick access part of my phone set up on my phone so when I tap on that it takes me directly to the forum.

Screenshot_20220128-190001_Samsung Internet.jpg

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I was introduced to this community by a friend who plays Minecraft mod apk at [Removed]. What an interesting community.

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

I found this place on Google last night and signed up.