main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Off topic

Introduce yourself!

lancy17
3: Seeker
Hi, i am lancy Nice to meet you all.
View more options
TJ
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome all 😁

View more options
rconway
4: Newbie

Hi everyone, I'm Richard! 

I am 35 years old, live in Suffolk with my wife and (almost) 5 children.

IMG_20210722_125332.jpg

I've worked in retail for many years, but now plucked up the courage to also become a student, so I'm balancing family, work and university studies currently!

I'll be starting my 3rd and final year in a Bachelor's Degree studying Software Development at University of Suffolk.

I have a passion for tech and love following it everywhere. I also am passionate enough to help others where I can, too. After achieving the title of the first ever Fan of the Month, I'm a moderator on the Huawei Community UK forum and really enjoy my Huawei MatePad Pro tablet and wielding my Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra smart phone. 

I'd like to think after all the stress, I'll see a better future for myself and my family. That's my aim anyway! Nice to meet you all! 

View more options
Evie

Hi! A big welcome @rconway 😊

View more options