main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Off topic

Introduce yourself!

Administrator

Hi everyone! 

I'm Danni the Community Manager and wanted to give everyone the chance to introduce yourselves. 

People join the community for many reasons so this is a nice way to put a little bit of personality behind the people asking and answering questions.

Come and say hello, tell us a little about yourself and what services you have with Vodafone or are looking to get. 

Don't forget this is just an introduction thread and if you do have any queries that can;t be answered by searching then please start a topic in the relevant area

View more options
14 REPLIES
17: Community Champion

Hi Forum members,

I am Ann.

I have been around the forum since the beginning.   During my time on the forum I have gained a lot of experience and knowledge.  As a Community Champion, I will offer friendly help and support where I can.

I look forward to meeting new members and welcoming Vodafone customers to our forum.

View more options
13: Advanced Member

Hi a while ago I had to start a new account and as a result I now have 2 but I only use 1 and i haven't interacted them at all I was just about to close 1 but before I do is there any way they can be joined 

As well as receiving help I have also given it were I can and would be a shame to lose my rank I'm not asking to go any higher than I have earned 

Your hopefully 

View more options

@DRUIDDOODE Yes, I had wondered if there were two of you! I was a bit puzzled.

If you hold on here, one of the Vodafone Team will be along, and should be able to unravel whatever has gone wrong. It would indeed be a pity to have to start over, after the advice you've already given.

View more options
2: Seeker

So many lovely faces around!

View more options
Administrator

Hi @DRUIDDOODE

Glad we've managed to get to the bottom of your account troubles, please do intorduce yourself on this new account  

View more options

Hi DRUIDDOODE here best place to get proper info from proper helpfull people

View more options
16: Advanced member

As my name suggest, here to help you Get A Fix to your issue. 

Been on the forum since 2008.

My expert area is Monthly Contract.

Highest rated on the Forum who has never been CC.

View more options

Hi there,

New to the forum. I'm Andrew, nice to meet you.

View more options

Hi Andrew 

Welcome to Vodafone community.

Nice to meet you as well and look forward to seeing you around the forum. 

View more options
1: Seeker

Hi everyone,

I'm Colin, vodafone user and newbie here ;-)

View more options

Hello Colin,

Welcome to the Community.

Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

View more options

Hi Guys and Gals. 

My name is Lee. 

I use the BandOfBrothers forum handle because I like the Tv Mini-Series and respected the way the soldiers banded together. 

I like to feel we all band together in order to help people who come here on the Community Forum for support and advice. 

I originally came to the Vodafone Community Forum to find some help for a friend and promptly received it. 

I believe in giving something back so I joined the Community on the 14-08-2011, and continue to enjoy both helping people, as importantly learning and just having a good old discussion.

The members here are welcoming and the Vodafone Social Media Team receptive and will strive to help. 

Take care.

IMG_1084.JPG

View more options

Hi people my name is Lee my expertise is asking bizarre questions and a nightmare without trying so sorry for that but that's my personality I love to help were I can,but until I came on this forum about 8 months ago I didn't know the difference between Apple and Android so I'm still learning but this forum has been a very helpful place for me so thanks to you have helped you know who you are all are thanks again

Lee

View more options

I am Saifur Rahman. I just joined this community. I am young entrepreneurs.. 

View more options