main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Off topic

Introduce yourself!

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hello... what a difference a year makes... lol...

My plan to use the SureSignal intermittently was fine to start with... whilst the device would get quite hot in operation, my signal was always excellent and restarting the SureSignal was fairly reliable until recently when it failed to restart...

Thus, using my Vodafone at home is only possible on wifi with all the limitations that implies... the Vodafone coverage is very poor and the official online coverage map is way too optimistic...

I need to drive about 1.5 miles from home to get a basic signal...

What are the prospects of Vodafone collaborating with other carries to provide better signal coverage?

Hoping improvements will arrive soon...

Rgds Richard

View more options
Highlighted
3: Seeker

Hi there, I'm Gordon and I like everything related to hi-tech :Smiling:

View more options
Highlighted

Hey @cukimota, how're you? Are you enjoying the community? We look forward to seeing your posts 😊

View more options
Highlighted

Hey @rchrd, drop us a message on social media here. We'll have a look into the network issue for you 😊

View more options
Highlighted

Welcome to the Community @gordon8wp! Can't wait to see your posts 😊 What's your favourite bit of tech at the moment? I've given in and bought a Nintendo Switch which I can't seem to stay away from 😂

View more options
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Hey @gordon8wp, welcome to the Vodafone Community! We're a friendly bunch - I look forward to seeing some posts of yours! 

View more options
Highlighted

Hey @gordon8wp! Welcome to the Vodafone Community 😀

View more options
Highlighted
1: Seeker

I made a choice in favor of Vodafone and so far I'm happy 😊

View more options
Highlighted

I am from India and i have seen country biased against vodafone,i have viable plan in the automation ,retail space with IOTs,i need help with engineering and design,is there someone who could be helpful with project?

I am just a jobless person looking for right design and engineering team to fill  the value gap in retail space & probably other markets too. My government is rigged against me and i am looking for the right team and country to launch new services

View more options
Highlighted

If anyone is positive about automation & IOT startup, please get in touch at [Removed]

MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

View more options
Highlighted

Hi

I am new member in this forum and I have found a great service from Vodafone's team so I am here to share my experience with all members of this forum.

Thanks

View more options