main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Off topic

Introduce yourself!

lancy17
3: Seeker
Hi, i am lancy Nice to meet you all.
View more options
TJ
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome all 😁

View more options
rconway
4: Newbie

Hi everyone, I'm Richard! 

I am 35 years old, live in Suffolk with my wife and (almost) 5 children.

IMG_20210722_125332.jpg

I've worked in retail for many years, but now plucked up the courage to also become a student, so I'm balancing family, work and university studies currently!

I'll be starting my 3rd and final year in a Bachelor's Degree studying Software Development at University of Suffolk.

I have a passion for tech and love following it everywhere. I also am passionate enough to help others where I can, too. After achieving the title of the first ever Fan of the Month, I'm a moderator on the Huawei Community UK forum and really enjoy my Huawei MatePad Pro tablet and wielding my Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra smart phone. 

I'd like to think after all the stress, I'll see a better future for myself and my family. That's my aim anyway! Nice to meet you all! 

View more options
Evie

Hi! A big welcome @rconway 😊

View more options
Obito009
2: Seeker

Hi Guys and Gals. 

My name is Obito Uchiha. 

I use the BandOfBrothers forum handle because I like the Tv Mini-Series and respected the way the soldiers banded together https://showbox.bio/

I like to feel we all band together in order to help people who come here on the Community Forum for support and advice. 

I originally came to the Vodafone Community Forum to find some help for a friend and promptly received it. 

I believe in giving something back so I joined the Community on the 14-08-2021, and continue to enjoy both helping people, as importantly learning and just having a good old discussion. 

Obito009_0-1635719003980.png

The members here are welcoming and the Vodafone Social Media Team receptive and will strive to help. 

Take care. 

Obito009_1-1635719003774.png

View more options
Mark
Community Manager

Welcome to our Community @Obito009 👋

View more options
wharfedale66
6: Helper

Hello everyone I am Jez, finally got around to finally introducing myself 😉

I'm a 50 something year old returning customer to Vodafone after 10+ years away.  Like most I arrived here to find out what's new & happening in the Vodafone world of mobile tech.

I love all things tech & more of an Android phone guy these days - I like my OnePlus devices as I loved Oxygen OS but was also a big fan of IOS back in the day too.

In my free time you'll find me PC gaming, repairing & upgrading PC gaming rig's & the usual family "tech expert" everyone calls when the router goes down 😁

I cherish the important things - my wonderful family, awesome friends & our huge fluff ball Alaskan Malamute dogs.

Great to be here & look forward to interacting with everyone in the Vodafone Community. 

View more options
MarkD

A very big and warm welcome @wharfedale66! It's great to have you back on the Vodafone network 😊

View more options
samuelleon

New to this forum. I am Samuel Leon.

View more options
MarkD

Welcome @samuelleon and @harryjones11. We hope that you enjoy using our Community 😃

View more options
Amanda
Community Manager

Hey @smithcarter007 👋 Welcome! 

View more options
Mark
Community Manager

Hi @kellyhilton 👋 Welcome aboard! I'm sure you won't have any problems and will be with us for many happy years 😊 If you do ever need any help with anything, we're always here to help. If your issue is account based, you can also reach out to our social media team, there's someone available 24/7 and always happy to help. 

View more options
MrRichAllen1976

Hi all, I'm Rich (only by name, damn those Lottery numbers lol) aged 46 from Sheffield.

I started on Vodafone last week after getting a PAC code from GiffGaff due to signal problems here in Sheffield.

My hobbies include Xbox gaming, Martial Arts (current green belt in Taekwondo) and various sports such as 10 Pin Bowling, swimming, Snooker and Pool.

View more options
MarkD

Welcome to our Community and the Vodafone UK network @MrRichAllen1976! If you do ever need anything, have a browse through some of the threads, the Community is packed with information and tips from other users 🙂

View more options
MrRichAllen1976

Unfortunately as of the end of last week, I'm no longer with Voxi, due to problems accessing their website, I requested a PAC and have moved to O2, more data for the same £15 a month.

View more options
Juilis

Hello. I am new. Have been in read-only for quite some time. Have decided to join today.

View more options